Male Posts : 75

PostMichael's doc in seclusion

Michael's doc in seclusion

Murray, advisers hole up in L.A. hotel as paparazzi hover

Michael Jackson's personal
physician, Dr. Conrad Murray,
has been holed up in a Los
Angeles hotel with his legal

We haven't heard much from -- or about -- Michael Jackson's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray in recent weeks. Seems the controversial medico has been holed up with his legal team at the Beverly Regent Hotel in L.A. -- presumably working on a defense plan for charges the doctor is expected to be facing in the Jackson case, already ruled a homicide by the L.A. authorities.
A hotel source says Murray was registered under a pseudonym: Mr. Parke Highland of Dallas, an interesting choice, given Highland Park is a posh Dallas neighborhood. Murray has long had a home and practice in Houston.
To dodge the ever-present L.A. paparazzi, Murray supposedly went to great lengths to disguise himself, including wearing wigs, hats and oversized suits -- for the rare occasions when he did leave his suite.
• At least the good doctor ate healthy. According to my source, he regularly ordered mostly from the hotel's vegetarian offerings -- and ''usually oatmeal or an egg-white omelet for breakfast.''
Back to top Go down