michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

thetruthofitall pridecton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Chinese zodiac : Snake
Birthday : 1989-02-21

thetruthofitall pridecton Empty
Postthetruthofitall pridecton

A few days ago I was reading thetruthofitall tweets, and among them I read something that would seem like a prediction.he/ She mentioned something about significant and big changes in Haiti. The message was posted on November 30th....I don't know if this is a mere coincidence... maybe it is. First thing that came to my mind when I heard about the earthquake in Haiti, was he/his r tweet and I was like in a state of shock for a few moments.

# Oh by the way. Their will be significant changes in Haiti,that will be truly noticeable,in a bigggg way. and it will be the work of GH. 9:23 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web

Guys, she didnt change the dates, because I remember clearly that I read that a few days ago.

In no way do I believe that a human power has caused this, what I want to point out is that from all the countries in the world, she quite "hit the nail" with mentioning big changes in Haiti. And since most of the hoax believers believe in mind control and predictions, thought it would be worth posting. Btw...I live in the Caribbean, and I know Haiti has been struggling with storms and hurricanes for a few consecutive years, my heart and prayers go to the Haitian brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
https://mjdeathoax.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

thetruthofitall pridecton :: Comments

No Comment.

thetruthofitall pridecton

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michael jackson :: all od things-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com