michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

I LOVE U-Cold Case

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yudiana

Female Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Birthday : 1988-04-15

I LOVE U-Cold Case Empty
PostI LOVE U-Cold Case

Sometimes it can be a good idea and a good performance of the TV series, and could end up being a bit 'boring. Cold Case DVD I think this is the case on CBS "Cold Case".Lilly Rush (Kathryn Morris) is the only female detective in the Philadelphia homicide squad. She is smart detective with talent that is his specialty, as she was convinced to solve a "Cold Case", which is a crime that was never found. CSI Miami DVD Techniques using the new science of today and the search for new clues to old cases to close. The witnesses seem more open today than during his first interview, and remember what he had forgotten then. Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD His philosophy is that the cold case are more important than fresh because they have been waiting longer. His boss and mentor, Lt. Tom Stillman. Det. Will Jeffries is a detective who has been in force during the time that was the original director in some of their records. Weeds DVD Det. Chris Lassing is the partner of Lilly that looks like she is wasting her time with the case of cold.Det.Nick Vera is a tough cop who gets aggressive information and confessions. Scotty Valens is his new partner, with a little luck will be more useful than Lassing summer. Lilly is committed to ensuring that no victim is ever forgotten.The first section, Two and a Half Men DVD Lilly has worked in several murder cases in which it is approached by a maid in a wealthy family. He witnessed the murder in 1976, and is just now moving to say anything, because he no longer fears that work, and is dying of cancer.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I LOVE U-Cold Case :: Comments

No Comment.

I LOVE U-Cold Case

Page 1 of 1