michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Michael's doc in seclusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amyconell
amyconell

Male Posts : 75

Michael's doc in seclusion Empty
PostMichael's doc in seclusion

Murray, advisers hole up in L.A. hotel as paparazzi hover

Michael's doc in seclusion 111009zp1_cst_feed_20091109_19_01_20_410-116-165
Michael Jackson's personal
physician, Dr. Conrad Murray,
has been holed up in a Los
Angeles hotel with his legal

We haven't heard much from -- or about -- Michael Jackson's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray in recent weeks. Seems the controversial medico has been holed up with his legal team at the Beverly Regent Hotel in L.A. -- presumably working on a defense plan for charges the doctor is expected to be facing in the Jackson case, already ruled a homicide by the L.A. authorities.
A hotel source says Murray was registered under a pseudonym: Mr. Parke Highland of Dallas, an interesting choice, given Highland Park is a posh Dallas neighborhood. Murray has long had a home and practice in Houston.
To dodge the ever-present L.A. paparazzi, Murray supposedly went to great lengths to disguise himself, including wearing wigs, hats and oversized suits -- for the rare occasions when he did leave his suite.
• At least the good doctor ate healthy. According to my source, he regularly ordered mostly from the hotel's vegetarian offerings -- and ''usually oatmeal or an egg-white omelet for breakfast.''
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Michael's doc in seclusion :: Comments

No Comment.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michael jackson :: theores :: generel talk-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com