michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Two and a Half Men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pengli

Female Chinese zodiac : Tiger
Birthday : 1987-01-02

Two and a Half Men  Empty
Post Two and a Half Men

I watch this on TV when it is sent. This is a series that hooks you and you can not resist.Two and a Half Men DVD

I especially wanted to see the extras in this set. As others have said a lot of episodes that are involved in, I found a couple of extras on the disc 4True blood DVD
One is a "tour" in a set of Angus (Jake). While less than 10 minutes, it is always interesting, as we shall see what exactly is around every corner on the board. What exactly is at the top of the stairs? The house is really on the beach? What awaits us in the kitchen was usually goes Berta or fate?

Another extra is about 6 minutes to some of the outtakes BLOOPERS recorded during the series. Although it is relatively short, it's fun to see how each star is doing his share of mistakes.Ghost Whisperer DVD
There is another extra where there is a very good history of the series and how it has evolved. Charlie and Alan is "mother" really grumpy in real life? What about Bertha? How did they settle on the hiring of stars to fit the pieces? Rose was originally to be a recurring role?Cold Case DVD
Needless to say the episodes are great in this game, and extras will certainly add to the fun.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Two and a Half Men :: Comments

No Comment.

Two and a Half Men

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michael jackson :: theores :: hoax-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com