michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

This is my favorite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pengli

Female Chinese zodiac : Tiger
Birthday : 1987-01-02

This is my favorite Empty
PostThis is my favorite

This is my personal favorite season of "House" yet. Unlike last season, the writing team seemed much more focused on issues throughout the season and theHouse MD DVD arches, while managing to think outside the box. Six best season could be characterized as "concept-season episode" as its highlights include the first season of the length of double-time tracing of the House in an institution, a couple of "A Day in the Life" episodes both work well, and "Lockdown"True blood DVD (separation and isolation of the characters in a closed hospital, giving them the opportunity to interact outside their normal position).

Crohn's bonus: One of the patients are diagnosed Ghost Whisperer DVDwith the "extra gut" in Crohn's disease!

House / Wilson relationship is a totally bromance throughout this season, and the chemistry between Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard is one of the interesting elements of the series. Bonus: someone had the inspiration to throw Andre Braugher as the therapist's home, and it was a stroke of genius. Braugher is one of the few with the serious to the screen for you to Laurie for the episode.Cold Case DVD

What DVD release has four commentary tracks (one of which is above two times the length of the opener), and a handful of short featurettes, but at least interesting. I have not played no comment yet, but I felt more rewarded than I featurettes here are the season five box. In addition, it is a small thing, but I really dig Teal available for the package design. It really opens up on the shelf next to the ancient times of the year.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This is my favorite :: Comments

No Comment.

This is my favorite

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
michael jackson :: This Is It-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com