michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Medical mystery house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lion09

Female Chinese zodiac : Snake
Birthday : 1989-06-14

Medical mystery house Empty
PostMedical mystery house

I caught this show only sporadically during the first season, I'm not sure what was happening, House MD DVD but I knew I loved the doctor moody man. My wife and I managed to get through a few more shows during the year 2, and became addicted solids during the third season. We're both big fans of Sherlock Holmes, and you could see the similarities, but we did not know he was so determined until the speech is "B" came before "221" third sample were published last season. True blood DVD (I do not know that it also shows that "221B" in the second season). While House and Wilson are the reincarnation of Holmes and Watson, the other side you have to dig around yourself (more fun) or search the Web.

We are now looking to them as a unit, every night, others 3.2 shows at once. We only have 8 shows the second season left to go, Two and a Half Men DVDso we feature three pre-order soon. The writing and direction are absolutely solid in every episode, well, actually it was not the first episodes of season 2 was "out of" chemistry wise, but all other events was a gem, with an accelerated dialogue intelligent wit, sarcasm and emotional stress, despite the techno-medical-speak. I was not hooked to anything on TV since ... Star Trek? Cold Case DVD

Understand, however, that these things really are not medical, are yellow in a medical environment. It's all lies.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Medical mystery house :: Comments

No Comment.

Medical mystery house

Page 1 of 1