michael jackson
michael jackson
michael jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michael jackson

mjhoax death

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Complete Eighth Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lion09

Female Chinese zodiac : Snake
Birthday : 1989-06-14

The Complete Eighth Season Empty
PostThe Complete Eighth Season

The bottom line is Lorre, and Sheen was falling. Lorre is now fighting for their lives trying to replace the TV season of eight characters (Charlie Harper), Two and a Half Men DVD who is loved by millions of 45-year-old lush and womanizer, who has moments of clarity and wisdom, spirit and a quick and cynicism .... . with the Kid. True blood DVD

Lorre and Aronsohn completely "kill" Charlie Harper the nucleolus of their hit series just to try to catch a little extra money. House MD DVD This is not the spectacle or the public, in my opinion, it is pure greed on the part of Lorre to catch every male, and he can enjoy the beautiful actors that helped make him a very rich man.

I do not see any way that works, or that the public, who supported this wonderful show that their generation may be related to humor and understand the complex will accept this situation.
Cold Case DVD
As a writer, he is faithful to his art and the end of the show instead of running it will void the CBS. Lorre is the other hit show on CBS should focus on them and let this show end with dignity.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Complete Eighth Season :: Comments

No Comment.

The Complete Eighth Season

Page 1 of 1